Realtor / Sales Associate
Charleston SC 29403
Sarah grew up in Charleston, and returned to her hometown over 20 years ago to raise her own family. She has invaluable knowledge of the many neighborhoods in the area.
Sarah has a commitment to honesty and integrity in her real estate practices. She has ten years of real estate experience. Sarah also has over 7 years of experience in local government, providing her an expertise in understanding local laws and how they affect homeowners.
Sarah lives in West Ashley with her husband, Joe Church, and their two children. She is a longtime advocate for environmental sustainability. She also enjoys skiing, fitness, going to art galleries, and hiking.
- 10 years real estate experience
- 6 years as Town Councilwoman on Sullivan’s Island
- Served on The Board of Zoning Appeals for the Town of Sullivan’s Island
- Board member of Charleston Waterkeeper
- BA in Photography from Bard College
- AA in Fashion Design from FIDM