Selling a Home
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge. I will send you a Comparative Market Analysis that will include all recent sales in your neighborhood.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. If you would like a brochure detailing a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home and some effective ways of staging your home please click here to request . Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have also compiled a brochure detailing "Ten Things You Need to Know to PASS YOUR HOME INSPECTION"....this information can help ensure that your home is sold fornot only the highest possible dollar amount but with the fewest problems on the way to the closing table. These brochures are FREE ...just click here to request .
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Brokers commision is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspection fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.