This is marvelous!! (This was sent to me by Kirk Nace - Thanks Kirk!)
Scroll thru slowly, read carefully and really consider the questions to receive and enjoy the full effect
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the 'Peanuts' comic strip.
You don't have to actually answer the questions.
Just read the e-mail straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last three winners of the Miss America pageant.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is , none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies..
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Even the smartest, the most beautiful, the most successful, the most popular don't make a lasting impact . . .
Now, here's another quiz.
See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special!!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials...
The most money...or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most.
I thought of you when I was mentally making my list. Please let me know how I can make a real difference for you and make your list!
Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life, like I did...
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia ! "
"Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken"!